sexta-feira, 22 de abril de 2011

YOUTUBE MOMENT

The annoying orange

Hey Apple
apple ....hey
Hey Apple
Hey Apple
Hey Apple, Hey Apple, apple ....hey
What? What?, what is  it?
Hey apple
Aren´t you happy I didn´t say apple again?
Yeah, that joke was funny the first four hundred times you said it
Hey apple
What?
You look fruity
Yeah, that , that was hilarious
Hey hey apple
What?
Can you do ten push ups in ten seconds?
What kind of question is that? I don`t even have arms. How am I gonna do one push up?
Hey
What?
Hey apple
What??
Can you do this?
No
Try it
No, Stop it !
Ok you`ve made your point …stop it!
Would you please be quiet?  …” for crying out loud would you stop yammering for longer than 3 seconds ? I can´t even hear myself think…aahuu..”
Hey apple!
What?
Knife!
Euuu…eh..I warned you …ouch, that look like it hurts”…..tried to warn him.
Hey pear!
Oh god!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário